- 01-Apr-2013 to 29-Apr-2013 (PST)
- Property Operations
- Beverly Hills, CA, USA
- Full Time
To maintain responsibility and authority in physical property, including repair, maintenance, design, specification, and modification. To oversee capital and department budget controls.
* Conducts site inspections.
* Manages capital budget and projects. Prepares and executes department budget.
* Performs human resource functions for staff, including supervision, training, and evaluating.
* Manages contractor / vendor work.
* Controls utility consumption.
* Develops safety policies, procedures, and programs for the property.
* Ensures that all buildings / equipment are in good working order and are consistent with quality standards of the property.
* Establishes and maintains a preventative maintenance program.
* Negotiates contracts for property operations.
* Compiles and prepare reports for upper management's review and use.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings